Sunday, October 20, 2013

Should I Forget My Long Distace Girlfriend, or Reassure Her I'm Serious



Hello please can I ask your readers some questions? I need their input on a decision I want to make.

I’ve been dating this very good friend of mine for like 3 months, we were friends for 5-6 years before then but just lately she’s been acting different though when I ask she says she is okay. Last week I asked her plainly, "what I do I really mean to you" because of the way I was feeling.

Anyway, she said was I thinking of us not been together any more or is it bothering me that we are together can’t really get the right words but she said something close to do I want us to break up. So I said no, then she said let her say the truth she met her pastor in her former church and he told her that our aura does not go together (still don't get that) if we get married it will be okay but when we have kids we have problems that it’s okay if we are just friends.

Then I said okay what if I ask my own pastor and he says we are okay together, she said she will follow her pastor. So I said, we are officially friends now? She said yes then I said okay then. She added that it will be easy for me to get any other girl I want from the ones asking me out or the ones I already know -  I did tell her about those ladies when she said we should be sincere in our relationships.

I was confused so I asked some of my friends they said maybe it’s because of the distance and maybe she wants me to reassure her or something.... though since then whenever I post on Facebook she is always like, call me and when I call and ask, she will say I just want to hear your voice.

I am really kind of disturbed and will like to ask her out again.... funny enough,  she is my second relationship after many years though I have many friends that are ladies most of them think I am shy of asking them out but the truth I don't want to make promises I can’t fulfill that’s why I never had any lady in my university.

I am doing my masters now but not in Nigeria so maybe that why she is acting like that, I mean the long distance since she’s in Nigeria, but I don't really know. Do you think I should concentrate on my books and forget her? I really like her and at 27 am not getting any younger. I want to be married by 30 but I wonder is this what going into a real relationship can cause? Trust me, it’s very painful.

 I want to hear your thoughts.

No comments: